NCBE’s newest publication, Bar Exam Fundamentals for Legal Educators, addresses questions drawn from conversations NCBE has had with legal educators across the country about how the bar exam is developed, administered, and scored. This information-filled publication answers important questions such as
- How is the bar exam developed?
- How does NCBE know that the the bar exam tests knowledge and skills that are relevant for new lawyers?
- How does NCBE ensure that the bar exam is fair for everyone?
- Why aren’t bar exam results available immediately?
- Why do bar exam scores need to be equated and scaled?
- What are equation and scaling, and how do they work?
Learn the answers to these questions and more in Bar Exam Fundamentals for Legal Educators.